....the further you are from home,
the closer you are to your deepest self:
vibrant, naked essence of your soul.
The air itself is different but
makes you live the same;
and your roots are splayed
toward the faces,
looking for a fertil,
bare smile as if it was a clod of soil,
a cloud down from the sky....





2/28/2013













I love this town. Really. It's not only a rethorical affirmation: it's a deep truth.
I love the way I can observe myself from various points of view.
I can feel the vibrations of my soul while it is loving, suffering, sharing itself and living, as never has lived.
I love all these people who I'm coming across in my staying here.
And I feel a tenderness in my inner part when some of them is leaving the others.
Like today, that a magical creature named as the first woman, has shared with us her last moment in Oxford sitting a coffe after lesson. Saturday she's going to fly back in Argentina.
Another piece of heart overseas.
I'm learning to love.
I'm learning to suffer.
I'm learning to live.

Lorenzo.

No comments: