....the further you are from home,
the closer you are to your deepest self:
vibrant, naked essence of your soul.
The air itself is different but
makes you live the same;
and your roots are splayed
toward the faces,
looking for a fertil,
bare smile as if it was a clod of soil,
a cloud down from the sky....





7/06/2012

What a day

Hello to everyone.
Today has been the first day here in London. I have been walking around under the rain like an English man.
Very nice.
The friars here are very friendly and I can speak with them without too many worries. If they speak not too fast, I can understand them. So the feeling of panic is diminished.
I have found a proper adapter for the plug of my pc, so now I can use it for to post these my absurd mistakes.
The last one concern the privacy of this blog. My sister has said to me that she can't see the blog, so I have realized that only the creators of blogs could see it: what a mistakeeeeee.
I have adjusted the setting up, so now the link work properly.
I'm very tired now: it has to be the strive for understanding another language for all the day.

Ta Ta for now.

No comments: